Wakol PU 280 primer is a superb product designed for priming absorbent and non-absorbent subfloors and to reinforce abraded concrete edges. Lecol PU 280
is suitable for capillary ascending humidity and higher residual humidity up to 6 CM% in cement paving without floor heating or heated cement paving up to 3 CM% max.
Application method: use short haired velour or foam roller
Drying time: approx. 40-50 minutes
Consumption: approx.100-150 g/m2 as primer or approx. 250-350 g/m2 as moisture inhibitor
Supplied in 11kg container.
Formerly available as Lecol PU280
Advantages of Wakol PU280 include:
Using Wakol PU 280 as a damp proof membrane (DPM)
- Lecol PU280 is suitable for use as a damp proof membrane (DPM)
- Blocks residual moisture on concrete, cement screed as well as other subfloors not sensitive to moisture
- Very economical consuption - 100-150g per m2 per layer
- Fast acting - even work on anhydrite screeds can continue after about 45 minutes
- PU 280 strengthens worn screed edge areas and old glue
- Solvent free
- Odour free
- 100% active substance
- Wakol PU280 can be used to prime anhydrite and other screeds
- Stops interactions with old adhesives
- EMICODE EC1 R, GISCODE RU1
Wakol PU 280 reliably and quickly blocks moisture. The application of WAKOL PU 280 Polyurethane Primer
on screed or clean concrete surfaces blocks capillary moisture permanently, effective up to 5cm - a huge safety reserve compared with most other 2 comp. primers, which typically block moisture only up to a maximum of 4cm.